If you live in Westminster and are aged 50 plus or a carer, the Penfold Community Hub has a wide range of opportunities available to you. We offer stimulating and accessible activities, as well as advice and counselling services, to help you remain healthy, independent and active in your local community.
- Physical activity classes, including exercise, music, Tai Chi and chair-based yoga
- Age UK Westminster drop-in sessions (twice-weekly) for confidential help and advice
- Introductory painting and drawing classes, along with craft sessions
- Cook and Eat sessions – cooking up a weekly healthy lunch for older residents in the community
- Drop-in Sewing Café, with free access to sewing machines and a friendly group of people
- Gardening – growing vegetables and flowers for the Centre, and if you wish, in a patch of your own
- Well-being services, including reflexology, massage, acupuncture, beauty therapy, hairdressing and more, all at very reasonable cost
- Regular health information sessions on issues such as diabetes, dementia and preventing falls
- Social lunches (weekly) with accessible activities in the afternoon
- Singing groups, Bingo, minibus and coach outings, visits to the theatre and art galleries, and the list goes on!
Get in Touch
You are welcome to call or visit us to discuss the opportunities that will best meet your interests and needs. We can also direct you to other services and activities in the local community.
The Penfold Community Hub is managed by Notting Hill Housing and is funded by the City of Westminster and by the NHS – Westminster.